A meeting of fellow U.S. thalidomide survivors for a fun and informative event, full of future planning, friendships old and new, and some surprises!
Thalidomide Annual Conference in September 19-22 (checkout on 9/22/2023)
Held at the Residence Inn, Capital View in Arlington, Virginia near Ronald Reagan National Airport. Check it out here:
Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
About the location:
- Wheelchair accessible shuttle from the airport (Ronald Reagan National ) to the Residence Inn
- ADA compliant rooms
- Free hot Breakfast
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Metro nearby via shuttle
- Great room rates just for USTS!
About the event:
- Our fourth conference! Opportunity to share our unique stories and experiences
- Group photo, attending Congress from the gallery and a guided tour of the Capitol
- An appearance and update on her recently released book by author Jennifer Vanderbes
- Private viewing of our new short film
- Presentation on ADA law and compliance by Jan Garrett
- Opportunities to meet with your legislators (Setup in advanced through your senator’s or representative’s office)
- Giveaways and book sales
A detailed schedule of events and speakers will be available to attendees as we get nearer to the date.
Please complete for each person attending the conference. Personal care givers and children 18 and under will not need to pay the registration cost, but a registration form must be completed that identifies them in the appropriate field. Once your registration is complete and paid, you will receive a link to reserve your room with our group rate.
If you are logged into the USTS website to register yourself and you wish to register a spouse, log out before registering them by clicking your name in the top right corner of the page and selecting log out. Otherwise, your spouse will be registered under your name.