We regret to inform you we have had to close registration; we are at capacity!
A meeting of fellow U.S. thalidomide survivors for a fun and informative event, full of future planning, friendships old and new, and some surprises! Check back here in September for 2022 conference news!
THE QUEST FOR JUSTICE;
August 11 -13, 2022 (checkout on 8/14/2022)
Held at the beautiful Westin O’Hare Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Check it out here:
About the location:
- Wheelchair accessible shuttle from the airport (O’Hare) to the Westin
- Buffet breakfast available for our group
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Accessible indoor and outdoor pools
- Great room rates just for USTS!
About the event:
- Our third conference! Sharing our unique stories and experiences
- International guest speakers!
- Group photo and sightseeing outing
- An exciting book update from author Jennifer Vanderbes
- Private premiere of our film, “Thalidomide in the USA: the Forgotten Survivors”
- Plans for moving forward
- Giveaways and movie posters
A detailed schedule will be available to attendees as we get nearer to the dates.
We regret that this year’s conference registration is closed.