See you in Chicago!
People are buzzing! Come and meet fellow U.S. thalidomide survivors for a fun and informative event, full of future planning, friendships old and new, and some surprises!
THE QUEST FOR JUSTICE;
August 11 -13, 2022 (checkout on 8/14/2022)
You do not want to miss this year’s gathering; to be held at the beautiful Westin O’Hare Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Check it out here:
About the location:
- Wheelchair accessible shuttle from the airport (O’Hare) to the Westin
- Buffet breakfast available for our group
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Accessible indoor and outdoor pools
- Great room rates just for USTS!
About the event:
- Our third conference! Sharing our unique stories and experiences
- International guest speakers!
- Group photo and sightseeing outing
- An exciting book update from author Jennifer Vanderbes
- Private premiere of our film, “Thalidomide in the USA: the Forgotten Survivors”
- Plans for moving forward
- Giveaways and movie posters
A detailed schedule will be available to attendees as we get nearer to the dates. Plan to join us!
Simply pay your registration fee at right, and then fill in the registration form below that (at right). Make sure to click two buttons; the “Pay Registration” button on the 1st form and the “Submit” button on the 2nd form!
Having difficulty with managing the cost of travel and accommodations? We want to help. We want to meet everyone. Please fill out the confidential form below and you will be contacted so we can work with you on attending the conference! (Please note; also fill out the registration form as well; we will need your other information for the conference.)
Once registration and payment are complete, you will receive an email with the link for our group rate, and you can reserve your rooms!
Please fill out the Registration Form, below, in it’s entirety, and make sure you click “Submit” when finished! Once you have paid (above) and filled out the form below, a code will be sent to you via email for your hotel group registration discount!